Saturday, December 12, 2009

About Sweet Ann's character item

8|

I never in my dreams thought I would have to make this journal when I GAVE Ann her character item...it just...sort of...HAPPENED.

Anyway, if you are reading this, you may be confused as to why Sweet Ann's character item is Chicken...

While I understand it has little/nothing to do with Ann, I joined the deviantart roleplay as Ann, and the first question I asked was, "What's Ann's meme?"


.........The only response I got was fried chicken from the Prima Roleplayer. Thank you Ms. Anon Prima...

So I just drew her with chicken and had her talk about it a lot, and through other members the word spread around. From there it reached their ears to the blogs online. I then made "Crazy for Ann" where she mentions chicken. ANd then the flele...

THIS SAID, Ann was just seen with chicken from there on out, because no one fought and everyone just laughed and said "it's about damn time."

So! Why does Ann have chicken for a meme item? Because Prima said so, that's why. 8C

No comments:

Post a Comment